New Policies at Juicy Oasis:
- We are reducing our guest numbers, meaning you will be able to easily social distance.
- Our yoga and fitness class numbers are reduced (we will duplicate classes where needed).
- All guests will be given their own fitness and yoga mat, bolster, block, strap to use for the duration of the retreat.
- Spa menu, café menu and room pack all available electronically.
- At this stage the inside hot tub & sauna are not permitted.
- We are implementing the strict cleaning and sanitising regime throughout the retreat.
- All is subject to change as the situation evolves.
Maintaining the Magic:
Our intention is to run our special retreat as ‘normally’ as possible, while adhering to legislation and as soon as legislation changes, we will revert back to our previous ‘normal’ and the above will gradually be phased out. In the meantime, guests can benefit from a more intimate retreat experience with the reduced guest numbers.
Due to the reduced numbers overall and further reduced class sizes, guests should be able to easily social distance, however if you cannot maintain a distance of 2 meters from others, it is advised to please use a mask.
When we first closed our doors back in March, we genuinely believed this would only be for four weeks and it is hard to believe what has happened around the world and the immeasurable repercussions this has had on people, families, business and lives. We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones have ridden the storm and that you have come through this stronger, more connected and more determined to seize the day and utilise the incredible freedoms and choices that we all possibly took for granted.